[ARMedslack] Booting Slack 13.1 from eSata on Guruplug Server Plus

Jim Hawkins jawkins at armedslack.org
Thu Jan 6 14:55:22 UTC 2011

On Thu, 6 Jan 2011, Stuart Winter wrote:

> > When I've got some time I'll look into making it work more reliably.
>
> Have you looked into it yet ? :-)

I did have a look actually, but I think I've run into an initialisation
issue. It works intermittently - if you run up a kernel, halt and then
reset via JTAG, it will detect the drive, but fail when trying to access
it. If you reset the plug after that happens the drive then becomes
accessible to u-boot.

I'll look into it some more at some point.

Cheers,

Jim