[ARMedslack] Thinking about changing Slackware ARM to armv5t baseline

John O'Donnell unixjohn1969 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:04:32 UTC 2011

On 01/04/2011 08:38 AM, Giovanni wrote:
> What about Openmoko FreeRunner?
>
> regards
> giovanni

Google is your friend

http://www.google.com/search?q=openmoko+freerunner+processor

     * 400/500 MHz Samsung 2442B Processor/SOC (400 minimum, ARM920T core, ARMv4T)
     * Unbrickable dual Boot code in NAND FLASH and 2MB NOR FLASH
     * 128 MB SDRAM total, 64 MB CPU internal, 64 MB external
     * 256MB NAND Flash MCP package.

--
=== Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away.===