[ARMedslack] Armedslack on the Efika i.MX515 (ARM Cortex-A8 800MHz)

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 21:18:54 UTC 2011

On 08/26/2011 11:04 PM, lee jones wrote:
> The bad news? I'm now as far in as "Loading
> /usr/share/kbd/keymaps/i386/qwerty/uk.map.gz" . The system all but stops
> there, the only line it prints after some time is "INIT: Id "s0" respawning
> too fast: disabled for 5 minutes".

For 99% it means that INIT (/etc/inittab) can't open console on serial
port, but the system should be running. Maybe try to play with serial
console settings (proper /dev/tty* entry in /etc/inittab, etc) or try to
setup network and SSH (on the miniroot) and then try to ssh to the device.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Best regards,