[ARMedslack] Current - Firefox 3.6.19 segmentation fault

Ottavio pr0f3ss0r1492 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 11:40:53 UTC 2011

On 20 August 2011 16:42, Ottavio <pr0f3ss0r1492 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Then I have a second and bigger problem. Once I have started xterm I
> launch Firefox and I get a segmentation fault:
>
> http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9855/firefoxcrash.png
>
> I have reinstalled Firefox but I get the same error.

I have downgraded Firefox to 3.6.19, from the
armedslack-13.37/patches/ repository.

I still have the dreaded segmentation fault. Would it help if I posted
the /var/log/packages ?

I have tried to up the memory but it looks like qemu accepts a max of
356 M on the versatile board.

Any ideas?

--
Ottavio