[ARMedslack] jeff Doozan's uboot

richard.lapointe at gmail.com richard.lapointe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:37:20 UTC 2011

Yeah, I got fooled by this.  Would had replied but you had it solve before I finished reading the thread.
BTW, I have three Dockstars all with their own Seagate Freeagent Go drives running ARMedSlack 13.37RC1 and booting from Doozan's uboot.  I also use his Rescue System.  I setup the first Dockstar using a serial cable but was able to get the last two up and running just using ssh.

Regards

Rich Lapointe

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T