[ARMedslack] Kernel kirkwood-2.6.38.2: CONFIG_N_HDLC

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Wed Apr 13 17:16:29 UTC 2011

> > I'll add the kernel option before the 13.37 release - either as a
> > kernel rebuild, or a kernel update - which ever comes first.
>
> Thanks!
> Just noticed: pppoe uses about 11 % CPU with downstram fully loaded (16
> MBit/s).

I've compiled this and all of the other nonstandard serial thingies as
modules (although some of them really aren't necessary since some of them
are for terminal servers, but I'm not too fussed about the modules as long
as having them doesn't break anything!).

--
Stuart Winter
Slackware ARM: www.armedslack.org