[ARMedslack] R: Audio devices not available after boot on current

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Thu Apr 7 05:56:03 UTC 2011

This is just a guess and unlike the nfs issue I've no way to test it out but here is my idea:
The soune modules are pulled in by rc.modules before the usb device is recognised and hence are just loaded bud do nothing. When the usb sound device gets recognised the modules are already loaded and nothing else is done.

I'd check out that the sound modules are not in rc.modules and just let udev do it's magic when nthe device is recognised.

Regards
David