[ARMedslack] R: sysctl.conf not applied??

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Mon Apr 4 07:23:56 UTC 2011

The firs thing that comes into my mins is that at the time rc.S loads your sysctl maybe not all the nfs modules have been bulled up.
Make sure rc.modules has all the modules you need for your nfs server and
add "/sbin/sysctl -e -p /etc/sysctl.conf" somewhere just after running rc.modules but before starting nfs.

Regards
David