[ARMedslack] Slackware ARM 13.37 rc1 is ready!

John O'Donnell unixjohn1969 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 21:54:36 UTC 2011

Stop it already ;-) you literally have me laughing my butt off.

Thank you. I feel "counted"

I am still poking at the issue. So slow without distcc which was discouraged
in the slackbuild.

** This message has been delivered via a Google Android **

On Apr 1, 2011 5:49 PM, "Niels Horn" <niels.horn at gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Stuart Winter <mozes at slackware.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> That's right! ...
And that person isn't me ;-)
I'm without most of my equipment now, so my "build-farm" has been
reduced to a single SheevaPlug. And compiling larger packages is no
fun this way.
I'll probably get back to this only in a few weeks time, after moving
to my new place.
In the mean time, if anyone wants to fix KDE, feel free to have a go
at it and be forever remembered by us all!
Well, at least by that one person... :p

--
Niels Horn