[ARMedslack] Hello

Richard Lapointe laprjns at comcast.net
Thu Sep 16 22:55:26 UTC 2010

I subscribed to this list at the end of August, but have been having
trouble getting my email so I just subscribed again with my alternate
gmail account.

Just wanted to tell you that I've got armedslack running on my
dockstar.  Once I got my serial line working, it was quite easy.  I
first follow the direction from here:
http://plugapps.com/index.php5?title=PlugApps:Pogoplug_Setboot , but
only through installing the uboot.  After that I followed the
instructions for 13.1 from here:
ftp://ftp.armedslack.org/armedslack/armedslack-13.1/INSTALL_KIRKWOOD.TXT.
I actually installed current first, so they both worked.

Rich Lapointe