[ARMedslack] Armedslack on a dockstar :-)

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Wed Sep 15 09:15:11 UTC 2010

> Recently I'm being in touch with the Seagate Dockstar which is a
> promising device based on Kirkwood Soc:
> http://xkyle.com/2010/07/19/the-seagate-dockstar-a-very-cool-linux-device/

This looks like an interesting device.

You'll probably need to build a new
kernel to begin with patched with support for the Dockstar, because I
don't see anything about the "Dockstar" in the "kirkwood implementations"
in the Kernel armedslack ships.  There might be support in linux 2.6.36,
in which case I'll add it in when I next update the kernel.

Let us know how you get on with it.  Good luck! :)