[ARMedslack] Slackware-current & udev rules for openrd/sheevaplug

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Tue Oct 26 20:22:17 UTC 2010

> It seems that the "SYMLINK+=" rule needs to come after the one that
> creates the ttyUSB0 device, which is
> /lib/udev/rules.d/60-persistent-serial.rules
> So I simply renamed the rule to 61-marvell-kirkwood.rules and that worked :D
>
> Now I have the /dev/sheevaplug symlink again!

Hmm.  In -current, it's named 70-persistent-serial.rules so I decided to
name mine 100-marvell-kirkwood.rules, but this doesn't make the symlink.

I looked for some more debug but didn't find any.
I'll have to start udev in debug mode or verbose mode later on.

--
Stuart Winter
Slackware ARM: www.armedslack.org