[ARMedslack] Slackware ARM 13.1 rc1 ready

John O'Donnell unixjohn1969 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 21:31:54 UTC 2010

You NEED to upgrade your uboot to boot non-factory kernel it seems.  I dont
know how to upgrade uboot without the console.  Perhaps you can with the mtd
utils on a booted system??

** This e-mail was sent from a Linux Android phone. **

On May 21, 2010 6:15 PM, "Robby Workman" <rw at rlworkman.net> wrote:

On Fri, 21 May 2010 12:54:58 -0400
John O'Donnell <unixjohn1969 at gmail.com> wrote:

> It worked!
> I ...
> ... snipped ...

I'm looking forward to migrating firewall duties from my
SheevaPlug to the GuruPlug, which is scheduled to arrive
on Monday :-)  I'm curious though -- do you *need* the
JTAG thingy to get serial console access?  I didn't
order one with the GuruPlug since it "just worked" on the
SheevaPlug already...

-RW