[ARMedslack] guruplug

John O'Donnell unixjohn1969 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 21:29:24 UTC 2010

If you search on the forums you will find various comments about it missing.
I found out that the sd card slot is a usb device. Sda and sdb are taken so
the usb stick is sdc. Dont know what the other device is yet.  I'll post
more as I learn more.

** This e-mail was sent from a Linux Android phone. **

On May 22, 2010 5:14 PM, "Stuart Winter" <m-lists at biscuit.org.uk> wrote:

> I guess we need to change /boot to a FAT partition!?!
I'd look around and ask on the plug web site about it before
making such a choice; I'm shocked to see ext2 filesystem support missing.

The Kernel package won't install properly to a FAT filesystem /boot
because the "uImage-<archname>" file names are symlinks to a version-named
kernel file.

You could still work around this manually in the installer, but
I'd wait to find out why ext2 support is missing first.

--
Stuart Winter
Slackware ARM: www.armedslack.org