[ARMedslack] kde3-compat packages

Niels Horn niels.horn at gmail.com
Tue May 11 11:44:06 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 6:26 AM, Niels Horn <niels.horn at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 6:02 AM, Stuart Winter <m-lists at biscuit.org.uk> wrote:
>>

>> Hi Niels,
>>
>>> qt3 is building (again).  Hopefully it'll work 2nd time around.
>>
>> Does this work?
>>
>> ftp://ftp.armedslack.org/testing/qt3-3.3.8b-arm-opt2.tgz
>>

> It installed fine :)
>
> Building a qt3-based program now...
> This will take some time, but it looks promising for now.
>
> Thanks, and I'll report back later with the final results!
>
> Niels

OK, tested it with two different programs and both built fine.
I'm having a problem with the open-file dialog though.
In one program it never works, in the other it sometimes doesn't work.
Not sure if this is a problem with qt3 or something specific to the
program I'm using.

I guess this needs some more investigation :)

Niels