[ARMedslack] slackware on chumby one

Graeme Wolfendale gwolfendale at gmail.com
Wed May 5 13:19:43 UTC 2010

Hi Stuart,

I am an inventor developing a new portable computer. My experiments
have shown the i.mx233 as in the chumby to be too slow, so I have
moved to the omap 3530. I intend to develop a custom linux distro, but
have no idea how to go about this..

I do however think that the linux community would be interested in a
low cost portable communicator ?

Graeme