[ARMedslack] Running armedslack on boards with LESS then 64 MB of ram.

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:34:01 UTC 2010

Hi,

Remember to change the board type;) Also pay attention to the ethernet
driver as my board has STE100. VT support is disabled as I find it
useless on my board.

BTW, I'm not quite sure, but HAL & D-Bus serve no purpose for you so you
may disable them (I might be wrong...). Also aggety seems to be useless,
so I disabled console logins in /etc/inittab in my installation.

Config files in attachment.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski