[ARMedslack] Slackware 13.1 and forward is EABI...

John Oyler john.oyler at smartfield.com
Mon Jul 19 17:06:26 UTC 2010

This should make it incompatible with the Technologic Systems TS-7500 which is a Cavium, but binaries seem to run without barfing. Am I just getting luck and choosing those that don't have thumb machine instructions, at least in the path that the code takes when I run them?

And supposing I can't go with 13.1 (at least without rebuilding it from scratch), what's the latest I can go with? Was there no 13.0?

Thanks,
John O.