[ARMedslack] Help building poppler

Niels Horn niels.horn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 10:23:11 UTC 2010

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Stuart Winter <m-lists at biscuit.org.uk> wrote:
>> The really fun part is, that after recompiling qt, poppler will
>> compile fine, but everything else that uses the function needs to be
>> recompiled as well :) And that might include several parts of KDE...
>
> Pat knows the KDE in non public -current is broken because of the libpng
> update; I *think* KDE is planned to be upgraded.
>
> --
> Stuart Winter
> Slackware ARM: www.armedslack.org

About those warnings... It is good that they appear for those of us
who like to compile their own packages.
Whenever one of those pops up, it's a good idea to check what it links
to or what links to it, because if the other part of the link had not
been recompiled yet, the link is broken.

In the end, after recompiling everything that uses 'va_list', the
problem will cease to exist... At least, until the next new feature of
gcc ;)

Niels