[ARMedslack] Missing files in "uinitrd-kirkwood" to support root file-system on SDHC card

Cédric VINCENT cedric.vincent at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:25:28 UTC 2010

2010/2/16 Cédric VINCENT <cedric.vincent at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Stuart Winter <m-lists at biscuit.org.uk> wrote:
>> The uinitrd is in here, as usual:
>> ftp://slackware.mirror.zen.co.uk/testing/kernel_kirkwood-2.6.32.8-arm-1.tgz
>> ftp://slackware.mirror.zen.co.uk/testing/kernel-modules-kirkwood-2.6.32.8_kirkwood-arm-1.tgz
>>
>> Can you test those please?
>
> OK, I will test them as soon as I have a physical access to my device
> to adjust its u-boot configuration, that is, in a couple of hours ;)

It works fine (i.e. I'm using it as my default now), however I got
many warnings like the following one:

    udevd[564]: BUS= will be removed in a future udev version, please
use SUBSYSTEM= to match the event device, or SUBSYSTEMS= to match a
parent device, in /lib/udev/rules.d/60-bluetooth.rules:XXX

Maybe the configuration files are not in sync with the version of the daemon.

Cheers,
Cédric.