[ARMedslack] Missing files in "uinitrd-kirkwood" to support root file-system on SDHC card

Cédric VINCENT cedric.vincent at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:18:15 UTC 2010

Hi all,

First of all, I would like to thank Stuart et al. for providing on ARM
the best Linux distro ever made.

Getting back to the topic of this mail; I'm running ARMedSlack on a
SheevaPlug using a SDHC card for the root file-system, sadly the
current "uinitrd-kirkwood" image does not have the "/dev/mmcblk*"
nodes and the "mvsdio" driver. Stuart, do you think you could add
those files in your "uinitrd-kirkwood" image?  Please :)

Respectfully,
Cédric.

--
Today is a gift, that's why we call it the present.