[ARMedslack] Slackware-current ARM mini root fs

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Mon Feb 8 10:34:39 UTC 2010

> not a hard dependency for makepkg but I had to install findutils as
> well as most if not all .SlackBuild use find at some point.
> After these two (and d/*tgz), I blindly installed (almost) everything :P

findutils is a useful addition.  I must have just missed that one.
I had deliberately excluded 'which' though because I didn't think it was
necessary to the running of a system; but I didn't realise makepkg needed
it.

So you were able to install the rest of the packages: that's good news
since that's one of the purposes of the mini root.

--
Stuart Winter
Slackware ARM: www.armedslack.org