[ARMedslack] Slackware-current ARM mini root fs

Gwenhael Le Moine gwenhael.le.moine at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 00:53:31 UTC 2010

> There is an updated SlackBuild script for FBReader in the "approved"
> queue of SlackBuilds.org, waiting for the next batch of updates.
> If you can use that script to build FBReader, it would be nice, so
> that I can mark it as "arm-compatible" :)
> If you need help with it, contact me off-list.

Hi,

Both liblinebreak and FBReader built fine. I built liblinebreak 2.0
and FBReader 0.12.2 (both by just updating the $VERSION in the
SlackBuild, I did that when I built on the x86_64 laptop and just copy
to the zaurus to build on arm)
liblinebreak was built with ARCH=$(uname -m) and FBReader ARCH=$(uname
-m) UI=gtk
I haven't tried to run it yet, I want to fix the touchscreen before so
I can test and use X and FBReader.

I ended up installing most packages except k kde t tcl, especially
makepkg needs which ;)

I'll go back to try and make the touchscreen functional now...

Gwh