[ARMedslack] Slackware-current ARM mini root fs

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Sun Feb 7 11:49:45 UTC 2010

> have asked the admins about it in the past and they responded that if
> the maintainer tested the script on ARM (or s390), he/she can include
> it in the script as one of the architectures.

This would be great.

I'm really curious about people will use ARMedslack for.  For me, ARM has
always been for Desktop machines (since ARM CPUs were manufactured for the
Acorn archimedes range), so I consider ARMedslack aimed at desktops and
server usage on those machines rather than hand held gadgets.

> And some people from SBo are buying SheevaPlugs, including me :)

Yes Robby's ordered his already - it should arrive pretty soon (although
Globalscale take weeks to get the SPs delivered).