[ARMedslack] KDE fails in -current

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Fri Dec 17 18:12:23 UTC 2010

> I just upgraded my guruplug to -current from a previous -current

Have you tried mving your .kde directory out of the way and trying again?

To be honest I can't remember if I tried this KDE version or not.  I don't
have local access to my ARM kit until  mid-februrary, so I can't do the
usual testing I would.  I tried one KDE startup over XVNC  but I don't
recall if this was this version or the rebuild I did a few weeks ago.

As an aside, I think that Slackware 13.2 will be released in the next
couple of months (just a hunch!), but given that armedslack-current hasn't
had anywhere *near* the amount of testing I'd usually be able to do, I am
thinking of skipping the 13.2 release.  Also, maintaining too many
versions consumes too much time.