[ARMedslack] Hello

Thorsten Mühlfelder thenktor at gmx.de
Sun Aug 29 15:38:48 UTC 2010

OK, I've received my Seagate Freeagent Dockstar. I've flashed a new
U-Boot loader to it. A description can be found here:
http://www.plugapps.com/index.php5?title=PlugApps:Pogoplug_Setboot
http://plugapps.com/os/pogoplug/uboot/

The board boots fine when the kirkwood kernel is used, that comes with
the mini rootfs. Here is the cpuinfo:

cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor       : Feroceon 88FR131 rev 1 (v5l)
BogoMIPS        : 1192.75
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult edsp
CPU implementer : 0x56
CPU architecture: 5TE
CPU variant     : 0x2
CPU part        : 0x131
CPU revision    : 1

Hardware        : Marvell SheevaPlug Reference Board
Revision        : 0000
Serial          : 0000000000000000