[ARMedslack] Hello

Thorsten Mühlfelder thenktor at gmx.de
Sun Aug 15 10:53:40 UTC 2010

Am Sat, 14 Aug 2010 10:20:45 -0600
schrieb Tyler T <tylernt at gmail.com>:

> Hello and welcome! There doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic on this
> list, I guess because Armedslack "just works". Salix looks perfect for
> netbooks, maybe an ARM port of it is in order. ;)

Yes, this probably is something I'll try to do in the future. But first
I have to check how to build a suitable cross compilation environment.
I've already built small tools, that did not need any deps, but I've
never build complete packages, yet.
So are there any information how the armed slack packages are build?

Thorsten