[armedslack] I think I am missing something?

steve pirk [egrep] steve at pirk.com
Tue Sep 15 02:14:52 UTC 2009

I was going to split the install between the internal 512M disk and a 16GB
sd card. Slack should run fine there, and it uses native sheeva code as far
as I know. I need to get my diskless laptop going first, then sheeva when I
get back.

hey, wait, I can take a router and it with me on my trip. It is _small_
enough ;-]

-steve

--
steve pirk