[armedslack] ARMedSlack running on Neo FreeRunner

Guilherme Alberici de Santi guidesanti at yahoo.com.br
Sat May 30 06:47:19 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
I am new to list and also new to the Linux embedded community.
I work for Sony Ericsson in a project emulating hardware like the QEMU.
I am running Slackware in x86 hardware for years and now it is time to run it on an ARM machine, but I have little background in doing this.
I have bought a Neo FreeRunner and want to run ARMedslack on it.
Does anyone have some idea on the first steps I have to go into?
Thanks for any help.

Guilherme

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com