[armedslack] Openmoko Freerunner compatibility?

Dario djdas at djdas.net
Fri May 15 20:33:29 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I'm a very big Slackware fan since 1998 about ;) and use it as only
distro in my desktop PC.
Last year as a big fan of Linux and Open Source in general, I bought a
Neo Freerunner from Openmoko, I'm very glad to own this device but all
the distros (except Android) are based upon Debian and I don't like it
so much :P
I knew about this project from a post in the official Openmoko community
list but I didn't see any note in your site about its compatibility with
the Freerunner (though the platform seems quite similar to Sheevaplug).
Even in the wiki there is a page that says it supports the Freerunner.
As I'm very interested in running my preferred distro on the Freerunner,
can someone point me to some info about
compatibility/installation/notices (well....Slack is very easy "for us"
:P to install, I mention kernels and main libraries binary
compatibilities obviously ;) ) and so on? For what in my knowledge I
could do tests and debug if needed ;)
Thank you very much in advance, nice job :)
Bye!