[armedslack] saying hi.

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Wed Jun 24 15:33:06 UTC 2009

Hi

>  i am trying to make armslack running on storlink SL351X platform.
>  i have try a few applications and is working. the blob boot doesnt load the
> armedslack kernel.

Each device and ARM CPU version (there are many) needs its own Kernel.

ARMedslack provides a Kernel for the ARM Versatile PB
development board, and the Marvell SheevaPlug, but not the Storlink;
you'd need to build a kernel using the "Old ABI" ABI for it.
I think I explained this recently on this list, although you may have only
just joined and I didn't setup list archives but I can re-send what
I wrote, if it'd be useful.

>  i have question if the armedslack have the svn package?

Yes it does.  It's a full port of Slackware, only excluding packages
that are x86 only, have no source or just don't work.
subversion works so it's in there :)

--
Stuart Winter
www.armedslack.org