[armedslack] ARMedSlack running on Neo FreeRunner

Wybrand Lohman w.lohman at chello.nl
Fri Jun 12 16:14:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

I can't ssh to my new ARMedslack install. When I ssh into the virtual machine,
it asks for the password and when I fill that in it complains about my
password being expired and asks for a new one.

I then get the familiar routine that I have to fill in the old password, and
the new one twice. Then the connection closes, and this is every time. Can
this be related to the local time being epoch?? Hmmm, I can still telnet so
it's not a big deal.

Oh, and Stuart, in your QEMU_INSTALL.TXT I missed a `modprobe tun`. I added
this to /etc/rc.d/rc.local, and everything worked flawlesly. Good work!

Cheers,
Wybrand