[armedslack] ARMedSlack running on Neo FreeRunner

Guilherme Alberici de Santi guidesanti at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jun 12 17:07:13 UTC 2009

Hi,
in fact I have a very little expericence in cross compilers, but I think it should not be very difficult to create and use a cross compiler or you can get a pre-build toolchain (the precompiled binaries).
I have found some instructions here http://www.ailis.de/~k/archives/19-ARM-cross-compiling-howto.html to build your own cross-compiler and binutils.
May be I am wrong but as I have understood OpenMoko project uses a GNU toolchain and Bitbike is something like the build system of the kernel or something like a a build system scheme. It is not the cross-compiler itself.
As soon as I have more knowlegde about this I post more news here.

Guilherme