[armedslack] EABI ?

Stuart Winter mozes at slackware.com
Wed Jun 20 17:14:35 UTC 2007

Hi

I've been doing some thinking and ARMedslack probably
has to move to the new ABI, which essentially means
starting from scratch once again.

And I could also consider soft vs hard float (although from the bug
reports in gcc and some others, hard float still seems easier).

Any thoughts?
Slackware 12.0 will be released shortly so I might finish up
to that, and then think about making an EABI version.
Or I might just skip releasing anything about 12.0 at all and
just build for EABI now since there's still kde and xap which
would need rebuilding anyway.

Hmm.