[armedslack] Risc PC + zImage patch

Sunil Amitkumar Janki psychicistnonconformist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:52:27 UTC 2007

Stuart Winter wrote:

> The driver works as is with Linux 2.6.22.1 - it's just a case
> of whether RMK likes it.  I asked him on the armlinux list for feedback
> after he commented about submitting armedslack's patches upstream, but
> didn't get any feedback.
>
> I might submit it to the arm-kernel list and see whether he takes it.

Is there a RiscPC emulator for Linux that Armedslack can be installed on?

Maybe a QEMU target for the RiscPC could be added. I have packages of
Softgun and Skyeye installed but those are probably also only for newer
ARM platforms.

I have also had a look at the Iyonix patch on Castle's website but even
that one looks way to messy to be of any value. Is it possible to send
some thorough information on pci devices and necessary drivers to this
list or to my private e-mail?

A QEMU target for the Iyonix would be very convenient as well.

Sunil