[armedslack] RiscPC

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Wed Apr 11 20:38:03 UTC 2007

The RiscPC has my sympathy - it took a few seconds to even
make some symlinks.  How I ever natively compiled most of ARMedslack
on two RiscPCs in the airing cupboard...

Alan - yeah the installer I gave you plus slackb.zip works fine -- this
RiscPC is a fresh install of armedslack-current.

This one is going to make the new Perl package using distcc to a few
fast x86 machines :-)

root at zaden:~/ac/source/d/perl# cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor       : StrongARM-110 rev 3 (v4l)
BogoMIPS        : 166.70
Features        : swp 26bit fastmult
CPU implementer : 0x44
CPU architecture: 4
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0xa10
CPU revision    : 3

Hardware        : Acorn-RiscPC
Revision        : 0000
Serial          : 00000050a401dcab
root at zaden:~/ac/source/d/perl# uname -a
Linux zaden 2.6.20-riscpc #1 Fri Feb 9 08:33:36 GMT 2007 armv4l GNU/Linux
root at zaden:~/ac/source/d/perl#