[armedslack] ARM EABI

Stuart Winter m-lists at biscuit.org.uk
Fri Apr 6 10:49:12 UTC 2007

> Those are the files I am using - give those a go.  I'll rebuild
> the installer at some point -- there has been a few changes to
> some of the installer scripts inside the initrd, so I will have to
> spend some time to work out what has happened.

I meant to also add that when you get this working, you would
be best to set the system date properly once you get to
the installer's shell.

I believe that QEMU can make the target OS' date the same as the
host system's, but I didn't get this to work.

Also, you probably do this already but if you don't get the date set, you
would be best to do this inside the installer:

 tune2fs -i0 /dev/whatever

I'm just rebuilding Mesa and wondering whether I made the right
choice with 'make linux-fbdev'.  I think so since all the ARM
devices I have ever know about use a framebuffer.
Everyone else chooses linux-dri.  I may have to do some more
docs consulting ;-)

Thoughts? :-)